Eurocell Wood Products produce a full range of non-visual lintels for structural timber frames in H1.2.
We produce GL8 and GL12 lintels to AS/NZ standards as shown below, in our range we cover all sizes and standard lengths. In addition to 90mm lintels we produce a 140mm product for 140mm wall framing.
Laminated lintels do not require packing out, offer a non-cupping flat finish and more design options for larger windows.
Our lintels are can be used as exposed trusses due to the high quality finish of this product.
- AS/NZS 1748:2011 Timber – Mechanically stress graded for structural purposes
- NZS3604:2011 Timber framed buildings
- NZS3603:1993 A4 Timber Structural standard
- NZS3622:2004 A1 Verification of timber properties
- AS/NZS1328.1.1998 – Part 1 : performance requirements and minimum production requirements
- AS/NZS1328.2.1998 – Guides for AS/NZS 1328 part 1 for the selection, production and installation of glue- laminated structural timber.
- AS/NZS8008 (Int): 2014 Timber – Finger jointed structural timber performance requirements